Tonight is MORP for our high school. Rae asked cutie boy Payton Dunn to go with her. What a great kid! His dad is Grandpa Barry's good horse friend Shawn Dunn. Payton and Rae have been friends for a long time - and she always said she'd take him on a date when he turned 16 - so I guess she's making good on her word.
They were meeting a big group of friends for dinner, movie and dance later. But of course I made them stop by our house for some pictures! Rae's friend Makena Johnson (yep - Sandy's cutie girl) and her date Ian Anderson rode with them.
Shelby wanted to be in the picture too - I don't think Makena was expecting that!
Ian the goooob!
They met other friends at Shay Schwab's house for a barbeque. Great fun! It snowed most of the morning - so we were happy that the sun came out and we could be outside in the sun! It wasn't too warm - but a beautiful evening.
Da girls ---- and Da boys.
Chow time.
Now Rae is the gooob!
What great kids! I'm so glad that Rae has such a fun group of friends to hang out with. As I've gotten to know them a little bit, I have decided that they are all really good kids, who have a good time, enjoy life and make good choices! They have gotten to know that I am really annoying with my picture taking!! : ) They don't like it at the time - but are good sports - but they really like looking at the pictures later!


No comments:
Post a Comment