Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We had a fun night trick or treating, but are getting more few in numbers as the years go on.  Sniff.  However, I did inform Reese that she WILL be trick or treating until she's 18!  I'm not joking!  In 9 years Bran will be officially done with trick or treating - so Reese must hold out that long!  Poor girl!  And poor ME! 
I will be 47!!!!  He he he!  Trick or treating for almost HALF A CENTURY?!? Now that's a lot of tootsie rolls!!  I am such an old mamma - it totally makes me laugh.  Ah well.  Keepin' me young - right?  :  )

 Reese's good friend Taylor did go with us too - Hurray Tay!  You saved Reese!
They did seem to have a lot of fun.   They were brave at the spooky houses!



 Brannen's always good for a silly face!
Oh yea!  And his rifle did come in handy after all!  They were getting out of the car to go to a particularly SPOOKY house and Reese and Tay were a little nervous and hesitant.  Bran quickly said (while pointing his gun toward the house) - don't worry girls!  I'll cover ya!

1 comment:

  1. What a crazy kid! Looks like a lot of fun. Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete