Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shelby

Rae's dearest wish has finally come true!  We finally got her a dog!  She has been scanning the humane society website for months now to find a dog that I would finally agree upon.  And I have to say, she seems to have found a good one. 

 Rae is the happiest girl on the planet - and I think Shelby is pretty darn happy too!  She is a kind of a funny looking animal - but so so sweet.  She is five years old (the main reason I agreed to her) and very well behaved.  We have had her since Saturday and so far so good.  Rae really wanted to change her name - but it seems to have remained the same.  She is five years old after all.



Yea - Rae has pretty much been in heaven lately.  And for now Shelby is surviving Bran!

No comments:

Post a Comment