This past Saturday was "work on the Fullmer barn day". Clint and Ali and kids came up for the weekend, and on Saturday the men worked on the barn. The nails holding on the tin of the roof have been coming up - and so the boys got to replace them with screws. Which means Kelly - the man with the least fear of heights- is always at the end of the ladder. And that is one tall barn!!
They managed it though, with no fatalities! Whew! Kelly said he only got really nervous once, when he had to free-fall from the top peak of the barn back down to his ladder. I guess he made it - he is still among us. I tell ya I wouldn't have made it if I would have watched! I stayed away! I couldn't take looking at him that far up!
They also worked on putting tin on the west end of the barn. Kelly and Barry have worked on that project off and on for a while.
It is looking so nice. Much better.
After the barn project, Chris had a cook out and invited other Fullmer cousins to join from down at Uncle Wayde's house.
It turned out to be a really nice night. Everyone enjoyed themselves.




No comments:
Post a Comment