Monday, August 22, 2011

Guns and Dirtbikes

Remember that Kelly and I have a redneck baby? We really think he was switched at the hospital or something. Wait - I think he was the only baby born that week at our hospital. So that's probably not the case. He just hangs around Uncle Trenty too much! Oh yea I already told ya that (see lawn mower post).

Anyway, anyone who is around this house very much knows what is important. Guns. Dirtbikes. We can't even call them motorbikes or motorcycles without the redneck baby insisting that it is a dirtbike. It must just sound much more manly and rednecky to his little ears.







Serious fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Wonderful pics. Love that kid. Miss those kids! I'm homesick for Wyoming! Oh, and Bran does not have LITTLE ears...hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homeboy..you would fit in great in 'Bama!

    ReplyDelete