Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

Yes - his birthday was on June 14th! And yes - I am very VERY slow at blogging this summer! But I shall catch up! Wait and see ----
The boy turned 14 - and is so darn awesome. I love that Brady kid.
Of course he had a GOLF cake.  It was pretty sweet.  Now Bran is convinced he wants one too.  He hasn't really figured out how far away February is.
Many exciting presents were opened - including a ---wait for it----PHONE!  And no.  He never calls anyone.  Well, sometimes me - sometimes Kelly.  Never fear - you know what would freeze entirely over before this kid texted a female!  But we do have a way to find him on the golf course now.  : ) 


So happy birthday Brady! We had a good one - and you are a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the golf cake and love you too, Brady. Aunt Jennie who once loved keeping up with birthdays is now way behind since the Moser clan has morphed into 16, +2 on the way, nephews and nieces!! Thanks for the birthday card you sent me, Gina....I love you as a sister too! You know we will probably be sharing a life (maybe room!) when our conjoined husbands are lost in spending their retirement in non-female friendly bouts of golfing/sports/Corey jokes, etc, etc.!! We sure love and miss you guys! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete