Why is it the only time I blog lately is when Rae goes on a date? Hmmm . . . I think I need to remember to take more pictures around here.
Well anyway, on Saturday night was the "Snowball"-- a girls choice dance that Rae was excited about. She's always excited for a chance to dress up and go somewhere! She asked her friend Dayne Abrams to go with her - and they doubled with her friend Tinsley and her date Andy. And they had a great time.
You know, in order to actually go on a date, you must ask your intended (and reply) in a very creative and fun way. Well, Rae didn't dissapoint and Dayne didn't either. Rae hid snowballs in Dayne's yard with her question (I hear he spent most of the night trying to find the darn things!) and he replied by creating this snowman and leaving it on our lawn.
Rae had a mess to clean up after she dug through the shredded paper snowman to find his answer. Seriously! Isn't high school fun! The silly things they do. : )
Here's her cutie group - Andy, Tinsely, Dayne and Rae.
Rae the creeper.
Okay folks - if you don't have one- the KINECT is serious fun! We have loved loved ours. Anytime there are extra kids here it is the game of choice. Especially when boys are around - Rae loves to laugh at their dancing efforts. Just Dance 3 is great! And the boys are good sports! Good clean fun!!!
Oh yea Aunt Jen! I never posted pictures of the new tv we got and wall unit that Barry and Kelly built! Oops! Well - there ya go! You can see it there. It has made our downstairs much more user friendly. We spend much more time down there. It is nice to have a place for kids to hang out and play.
I'm sad I missed Dayne striking a pose! Oh well - another time maybe.
All dressed up for the dance, which Rae said was great fun.
The class that was in charge set up lots of games in the hall like air hockey and foozeball - so they could go do that too in between dancing. Rae said she found out just how competitive Dayne is!! ; )
Cute cute! Fun fun!





How fun! And I love love the entertainment center!
ReplyDelete