Oh my hec...I've been waiting for the Christmas pics!! Love catchin' up with ya. Did Corey ever forward the text that I tried to e-mail you but your e-mail was full? It was a pic of Corey's sweatshirt and me and the Diet Coke headband....which I LOVED getting, by the way!! Thanks for the Christmas gifts! Tell Brady we have been thinking about him! Drew is excited to see him on the boys trip in February. We love and miss you!!!!
Oh my hec...I've been waiting for the Christmas pics!! Love catchin' up with ya. Did Corey ever forward the text that I tried to e-mail you but your e-mail was full? It was a pic of Corey's sweatshirt and me and the Diet Coke headband....which I LOVED getting, by the way!! Thanks for the Christmas gifts! Tell Brady we have been thinking about him! Drew is excited to see him on the boys trip in February. We love and miss you!!!!
ReplyDelete