Saturday, February 18, 2012

Brannen's Birthday Part 1

Oh man!  He's gonna be four on Monday!  CRAZY!  Time flies . . . . . .
We began his birthday celebration with a trip to Jackson to swim at the rec. center.  (Actually, it was a Grover ward Beehives trip - we decided to go for an activity - but Bran assumed it was for his birthday - so of course I went with that!)

He had a great time - and so did I.  It was so fun to play with my little man.  He was super funny and cute.




I don't think it is possible for him to get much more loveable.  He is the king of hugs --- and kisses for that matter.  We were at a basketball game the other day when my friend Kenna's returned missionary son Tyler was getting ready to leave.  He said - by Brannen!  And Bran said - wait --- hugs!  So Tyler gave him a big hug, and then Brannen went in for the kisses ; ).  Ty wasn't really prepared and kinda laughed and dodged him - and Bran seriously chased him.  It was funny!
Brannen is also getting more and more imaginative - if you can believe it.  It really is getting hard to tell if it really happened - or just a story.  He told me a whopper the other day about a field trip to the Post Office where he saw a Saber-Toothed Tiger with big big teeth and green blood dripping.  He said it was for real --- but I'm kinda not buying that one ; ). 
I need to remember to post more funnies about him when they happen because I always forget and there are some doosies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAN! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bran Bran!! My boys loved the Mediator Dinosaur story!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete