Yep - me blogging slacking again - and trying to catch up!
Rae had a great time on her Sadie Hawkins date a few weeks ago. She returned the favor to the boy who asked her to Homecoming - Brennen Robinson - and took him as her date.
In the afternoon, Rae took Brennen to ride a horse at Grandpa Barry's. They had a great time - no one fell off, and Grandma Chris supplied the cocoa! Great fun!
That night, they met the other couples in their group for dinner. They decided to have a progressive dinner, with games at each house.
Oh the matchy matchy shirts! What Sadies fun!
Stared with salad at our house - with a twist. They had to choose a number out of a cup to determine which crazy utensil they had to eat that salad with. Pretty funny to watch! : )
He he he! I love it when a picture turns out crazy funny! I don't think Brennen was trying to be a rock star - just can't help it I guess. I don't think Rae was trying to be a freak - just can't help it I guess!
Then they played some Dance Central - which made the girls really laugh at a bunch of white boys from Wyoming.
Before they left I tried to get a picture or two - and Shelby and Bran thought it was time to pose. I seriously couldn't get them out of the picture! It was difficult.
Then off to the dance where even more fun was had - if you can even imagine!!

No comments:
Post a Comment