They are all officially back in school - and I have also finally posted it! I can't believe how old they are all looking! Rae is a sophomore - Brady an 8th grader - Reese is in 5th grade - and good ole cousin Jeffrey is in 6th grade. Kelly is in some grade or another. He seems to have done this a few times. : )
Bran is also headed to preschool this year. I really didn't want to send him this young - but he needs the speech help (What? My kids? Need speech help? Sheesh! How did all four of them manage not to talk! Well okay - they all talked but very very badly!!) so he's at the Development center two days a week for a couple of hours.
Anyway, here we go - ready or not!



I love the first day pics....I've been waiting!!! I always love to see your back to school photos with everyone looking so fresh, bright, excited......and OLD!!!! Love Reese's rockin' style!! All of your kids are beautiful!! Good luck with the new school year!
ReplyDelete