Monday, September 24, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Rae went to her homecoming dance this past weekend - and had a fabulous time.
The girls enjoyed another lets-try-on-our-dresses-together-fashion-show.  I'm thinking this is turning into a tradition.  It should - it is totally fun.
 Jen,  Makena,  Rae,  Shay and  Makenzie
 Then the party started --
 The must-do Angels pose : )
 We told them to show us the back of their dresses!  They got a little sassy!! ;)
 At the football game.  DJ - the king of the event - with cutie Meredith Wells (yes, she has fabulous style) as queen - and Shay the beautiful as the Jr. Attendant!  CUTE CUTE
 Bran in football boy heaven!
 He loves Hanna too!  
 Ahhhhh - my Kenna and the Shay
 Makena (Sandy's daughter) and Shay.  Yea - I love my girls and their girls!
 One of my laurel girls - Laura Beth was voted at the Sr. Attendant!!  Whoot whoot Laura!!
 Rae was the fabulous make-up and hair stylist : )  She curled and plucked and painted all morning long.
 Then ready for the dance!
 Dayne Abrahms was her date.  Rae had a fantastic time.  He's a lot of fun!
 Yes yes yes!  I take tooo many pictures!  They couldn't quite handle it!!  I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment